The State Homeland Security Grant Program (SHGP) includes the Citizen Corps Program (CCP), the Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention Program (LETPP) and the Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP).
Forms and links:
HSGP/EMPG expense claim form - PDF Excel
(Must accompany appropriate request for reimbursement form)
Responder Knowledge Database (RKB) for the Authorized Equipment List (AEL)
Printout of the appropriate AEL(s) should accompany expense claim form and should include AEL description and grant allowability.
Quarterly reporting (new for 2011)
Quarterly Report Due Dates
are only required for FY 2011 and 2012 Homeland Security Grants at this time)
Grant reporting form instructions PDF
Grant reporting form PDF Excel
NIMS resource typed equipment and teams form PDF Excel
FY 2012 HSGP grant guidance
FY 2012 HSGP Factsheet
FY 2012 HSGP Frequently Asked Questions
FY 2012-2013 Draft grant process form (PDF)
FY 2012-2013 Draft grant process form (Word)
Number of Post-Certified Peace Officers Form (PDF)
Number of Post-Certified Peace Officers Form (Word)
2012 Reimbursement Request Form (PDF) (Excel)
2012 State Initiative Descriptions (PDF)
FY 2011 grant guidance
2011 reimbursement request form PDF Excel
2011 State Initiative Descriptions
FY 2010 grant guidance
2010 request for reimbursement form PDF Excel
2010 State Initiative Descriptions
FY 2009 grant guidance
2009 reimbursement request form PDF Excel
Public Safety Interoperable Communications Grant Program Guidance
Request for Reimbursement form
Expense Claim Form
Public Safety Interoperable Communications (PSIC) Grant
- WyoLink and Interoperable Communications Training and Exercises
- Communication Unit Leader Training (COML)
- Strategic Technology Reserves (STR) - Wyoming Office of Homeland Security
- Equipment and materials for additional radio sites to improve portable radio coverage in local areas. If funds are used for construction based projects, must comply with additional provisions of Federal law, including (but not limited to) the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), Endangered Species act, National Historic Preservation Act, Migratory Bird Treaty Act, etc.
- Flash upgrades to 800 MHz subscriber units for connectivity to WyoLink or purchase of 800 MHz WyoLink compatible subscriber equipment.
- Equipment and materials for upgrading local dispatch centers to provide connectivity to WyoLink and providing redundancy connectivity. Redundancy connectivity could include microwave connectivity or wireless backup equipment.Â PSCC Dispatch Center Second Round Grants may be used for match, grant funds are not Federal funds.
- Mobile and portable radio purchases that are compatible to WyoLink system. Current list of compliant radios is located on the WyoLink website at: http://wyolink.state.wy.us/equipment.asp
The goal of the Interoperable Emergency Communications Grant Program (IECGP) is to improve local, tribal, regional, statewide and national interoperable emergency communications, including communications in collective response to natural disasters, acts of terrorism and other man-made disasters. According to legislation that created IECGP, funding will enable states, territories, local units of government, and tribal communities to implement the Statewide Communications Interoperability Plans (SCIP) and align to the National Emergency Communications Plan (NECP) to further enhance interoperability.
FY09 Interoperable Emergency Communications Grant Program (PDF)
If an SAA certifies that a state, territory, and/or pass-through recipients have fulfilled all
of the objectives of Priority Groups 1 and 2, the state, territory, and/or pass-through
recipients may purchase interoperable communications equipment with any remaining
FY 2009 IECGP funds.
- Priority Group 1: Gaps in Leadership and Governance and Common Operational
Planning and Protocols
- Priority Group 2: Emergency Responder Skills and Capabilities Development
through Training and Exercises
FY10 Interoperable Emergency Communications Grant Program (PDF)
FY08 Interoperable Emergency Communications Grant Program (PDF)
IECGP Request for Reimbursement (Excel document)
IECGP Request for Reimbursement (pdf document)
IECGP Expense Claim Form
National Emergency Communications Plan (PDF)
Wyoming Statewide Communication Interoperability Plan (PDF)