I'm Prepared in Wyoming Promotion
1. Introduction: The Wyoming Citizen Corps Council and the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security are offering the promotion ("Sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 13 years of age or older as of September 1, 2012 and a resident of Wyoming. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. (MDT) on September 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (MDT), September 30, 2012.
4. How to enter: Enter by taking the preparedness quiz at http://wyohomelandsecurity.state.wy.us/npm/index.html and leaving contact information. Limit one online entry per person per day. Only one winner per household. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. MDT on 9/30/12. Duplicate entries/comments in one 24-hour period will be removed.
5. Drawing: Drawing will be conducted on or about October 5, 2011 by the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security and the Wyoming Citizen Corps Council, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or mail.
6. Prizes: (1) Grand prize - Deluxe two-person preparedness kit, NOAA Weather alert all-hazard public alert radio, and emergency car kit..
(29) First prize - Two-person preparedness kit.
(29) Second prize - Emergency car kit.
(40) Third prize - NOAA Weather alert all-hazard public alert radio.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsors’ authority, may use winner's name, picture/portrait/likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSORS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. THE SPONSORS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CHARGES OR EXTRA COST FROM THE PHONE COMPANY OR ANYWHERE ELSE DUE TO A PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual prize in dispute but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses of the prize in dispute, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wyoming, U.S.A.
10. Sponsors: The Sponsors of this Promotion are The Wyoming Citizen Corps Council,and the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security..
11. For assistance or information on this promotion call 307-777-4900.